Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
LI (V) -- Closet Rescue 092623
Learn how to look at the clothes in your closet, and when shopping, in a whole new way! You'll end up with fewer clothes but more outfits than you've ever had before.
Personal wardrobe stylist Scarlett De Bease will show how to:
* Reimagine the clothes and accessories you already own.
- * Discover the hidden gems in your closet and drawers
- * Stop wearing the same few outfits over and over again.
* End buying clothes that look amazingly similar to what's already hanging in your closet.
* Shop for clothes that you'll actually love to wear.
* Stop saying "I have nothing to wear."
* Have fewer clothes but more outfits than you've ever had before.
* Wear outfits that will increase your income, impact, and influence.
If you're tired of never having anything you love to wear, this presentation is for you!
Scarlett De Bease is a personal wardrobe stylist who shows women over 40, what clothes to wear so they'll make more money, attract better clients, and have more fun. She guides her clients to create their own unique signature style, feel fearless and confident to be seen and heard, and excited to put themselves out to the world in a way that is game-changing
Tuesday, September 26, 2023, 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC-05:00)
Registration is required before Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:30 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only