As women, sometimes we just want new stuff. What if instead of buying something new, you traded for something nearly new? That’s the concept for this Clothing Swap Party.
Satisfy your shopping urge without spending any money and learn how to use STYLE to capitalize on your assets and your success! I’ve invited Linda Waldon, Personal Stylist, to enlighten us with STYLE TIPS to get that put-together, confident look that attracts people and opportunities to you. She’ll be here to help you find a fabulous, new dress or pair of shoes!
1. Bring at least 5 items of clothing and/or accessories that you don’t wear anymore.
2. Items MUST be in very good condition, no stains/rips, current style
3. Clothing items accepted: Top, Pants, Skirt, Dress, Sweater, Coat/Jacket
4. Accessories accepted: Shoes, Boots, Handbag, Scarves, Hat, Gloves, Costume jewelry
5. Items that are not taken will be donated or you may take them home with you.
6. We will have tables and limited clothing rack space to hang clothes. **If anyone has a portable clothing rack you can bring, pls let me know.
GET RID OF STUFF YOU NEVER WEAR — GO HOME WITH NEW STUFF!
Open to TTN members and non-members!